Transparent Investor & Startup Workshop
Are you in the market for some insight knowledge on how to get your startup off the ground, then this workshop is a great opportunity to come and hear from investors and newly funded startups how they went about it. The session covers; investment, recruiting and hiring to build you team, intellectual property and digitial media – all you need to take off.
The event starts with networking at 12.00
- Fi: Investment – New ways to find the right startups… and the right investors, by Matchcapital
- Hr: Hiring – How to build your team before you have funding… and afterwards, by ThisWay Global
- Ip: Intellectual Property – Secure your intellectual property… be sure you aren’t violating others, by Aalbun
- Di: Digital Media – Secrets of sharing your innovation digitally… and cost-effectively, by Spiralytics.
16.30 – We will pre-select 6 attending startups to PITCH!
18.00 – Winners announced!
Will you be the next London funded startup?Register now for FREE
Thursday, June 30, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (BST)
Lansdowne Club – 9 Fitzmaurice Pl, Mayfair, W1J 5JD – View Map
Latest posts by Angela Hood (see all)
- Is Virtual Reality the Next Big Thing in Recruitment? - September 25, 2017
- 18 New Recruitment Software to Try Today! - September 11, 2017
- Why Google for Jobs is a Big Deal for Recruiters and Job Seekers - August 8, 2017